How much you can make with Linkr Posts is largely determined by the size and engagement of your fanbase, and the value of your membership offering.
A larger and more engaged fanbase is more likely to support your membership program, which can increase your income on Linkr. Also, creating high-quality content that resonates with your fans is the key to monetizing your account.
The followings are possible steps to make money with Linkr Posts.
Table of Contents
1. Set membership tiers
Linkr membership tiers are levels of support that you can offer to your audiences on the Linkr platform. Your fans can choose the membership tier that best fits their needs and interests, and in return, they receive exclusive content, perks, and benefits from you.
Some common examples of membership tiers include:
- Starter: This is an entry-level tier that offers access to your public content, such as blog posts or podcasts.
- Pro: This tier offers exclusive content, such as behind-the-scenes access or early access to new content.
- Premium: This is the highest-level membership tier, offering the most exclusive and valuable perks, such as personalized services or one-on-one coaching.
Alternatively, you can tailor the membership benefits and tier names based on the interests and needs of your supporters.
For example, if you are a creator who offers a paid newsletter, you can offer a membership tier that includes a discounted subscription to the newsletter. Plus, feel free to change “Starter/Pro/Premium” to a different tier name.
Here comes an example of a tier setting:
2. Charge based on different tiers
Different membership tiers come not only with a variety of benefits but as well as different prices. By offering different tiers at various price points, you can cater to a wider range of audiences and build a loyal fanbase. Here are some tips for pricing your membership tiers:
📈 Research the market
Look at similar creators in your field and see how they price their membership tiers. This can give you an idea of what is reasonable and what types of benefits and perks audiences expect at different price points.
💰 Consider your costs
Determine how much it costs to create and deliver the benefits and perks associated with each membership tier. This can help you determine a minimum price point that will allow you to cover your costs and make a reasonable profit.
💸 Test different pricing
You may want to start with a few different pricing options and see how they perform. You can then adjust your pricing based on the response you receive from your audience.
🙌 Communicate value
Be sure to clearly communicate the value that your fans will receive at each membership tier. This can help persuade them to sign up for a higher tier and can also help you justify higher pricing.
👁🗨 Offer a range of options
Consider offering a range of membership tiers at different price points, as this can make it easier for audiences to find an option that fits their budget and interests. The first tier should be set up cheaper and used mainly as a traffic magnet.
💵 Ensure transparent pricing
The most important thing is to offer value to your supporters and to be transparent about your pricing. This can help you build trust and loyalty with your audience and encourage them to continue supporting your work.
3. Determine what to offer as benefits
To reward your fans for their ongoing support and encourage them to continue supporting your work, always remember to offer them benefits. Some ideas for benefits you could offer to your supporters include:
- Early access to new content: You could offer your fans early access to new content that you create, such as blog posts, videos, or other creative works.
- Exclusive access to behind-the-scenes content: You could offer your audiences exclusive access to behind-the-scenes content, such as a look at your creative process or behind-the-scenes footage of your work.
- Merchandise: You could offer exclusive merchandise for your subscribers, such as popular pins, stickers, T-shirts, hoodies, etc. All merchandise can also be added to your Linkr store for a sell.
- Special discounts or promotions: You could offer your followers special discounts or promotions on products or services you offer, such as merchandise or courses.
- Personalized content or experiences: You could offer your fans personalized content or experiences, such as personalized video shoutouts or personalized artwork.
- Access to a private community: You could offer your fans access to a private community, such as a Discord server or a private Facebook group, where they can interact with you and other supporters.
4. Regularly post high-quality content
Regular posting on Linkr is important to maintain engagement with your followers and to attract new ones. By consistently sharing high-quality and relevant content, you can establish yourself as an authority in your niche and build trust with your audience.
5. Set goals on Linkr Posts
Setting goals on Linkr Posts is also a great way to incentivize new members to join and help you succeed. As you achieve them, you can set new ones to keep you and your community going.
Goals on Linkr Posts can be either how many members you want to reach or how much you want in monthly earnings. You can set several goals and attach events to them. For example, you can set your first goal as $50 and announce that once you reach it, you’ll do a giveaway or have a special guest on your podcast.
6. Share your Linkr page on social media
Finally, it’s important to use social media to attract new subscribers to your Linkr bio page. You should make it easy for followers to find your Linkr page by including its link in your social media bio or posts.
Share informative or entertaining content on social media that will be of interest to your target audience. Plus, interact with your followers and respond to comments or messages to engage with them and encourage them to visit your Linkr page.