Intro to Linkr Posts
If you are a creator looking for a base camp to connect with your followers on all social media channels, you can create a Linkr account right now. Start posting on Linkr to boost fans’ engagement and maximize revenue!
What is Linkr Posts?
Linkr Posts is where you can receive ongoing financial support from your loyal fans in exchange for exclusive content, perks, and experiences.
It is where you can publish updates about your work, share exclusive content, announce new products or services, provide behind-the-scenes glimpses into your creative process, etc. This way, you can build deeper connections with your followers and turn them into members.
Why choose Linkr Posts?
- Stable income: Linkr Posts allows you to earn recurring revenue from your subscribers, rather than relying on one-time payments or ads.
- Direct support: You can receive support directly from your fans, rather than relying on advertising or sponsorships.
- Creative freedom: By relying on direct support from fans, you may have more freedom to create the content they want, rather than being constrained by the demands of advertisers or sponsors.
- Engagement and community: Linkr Posts has a built-in commenting and messaging system, which helps you to foster a sense of community among audiences.
- Customizable tiers: You can offer different levels of access for different levels of support, which can help attract a wider range of subscribers.
- Monetize exclusive content: You can monetize exclusive content, such as behind-the-scenes footage, early access to new episodes or chapters, and live Q&A sessions, which can be a great way to reward fans who support them financially.
Who is suitable for Linkr Posts?
Linkr Posts can be suitable for a wide range of creators, such as:
- YouTubers and other video content creators: Monetize exclusive behind-the-scenes footage, early access to new videos, or live Q&A sessions.
- Podcasters: Monetize exclusive episodes, early access, or live recordings.
- Musicians: Monetize exclusive tracks, early access to new albums, or live performances.
- Writers: Monetize exclusive chapters, early access to new books, or personalized critiques.
- Artists and illustrators: Monetize exclusive artwork, early access to new collections, or personalized commissions.
- Gamers: Monetize exclusive gameplay footage, early access to new games, or live streams.
- Photographers: Monetize exclusive photos, early access to new collections, or personalized photo sessions.
- Educators and trainers: Monetize exclusive educational materials, early access to new courses, or personalized tutoring sessions.